Goals of our internships are to:
- Complete a valuable business project with the help of new talent.
- Contribute to our business community by offering career experience to students.
- Open the potential for graduating students to start a new career.
These are paid, project-based work and learning internships offered every year in multiple departments in Virginia Beach (as well as some of our branch operations in CT, NC, CO, CA, IL & WA). You can earn between $6,500 and $10,000 each semester.
Internship projects in engineering include:
- Technical Documentation
- Industrial Engineering
- Process Engineering (Assembly, Machining, Polymers)
Internship projects in manufacturing and operations include:
- Supplier Quality Assurance
- Materials Logistics
- Production Planning
Internship projects in business include:
- Cost Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Human Resources
Click here to view current our current Co-Op and Internship openings.